Tuesday, September 27, 2011

oh the joy... feeding charts...

So, since Auriana has been having such a hard time eating lately, I have begun keeping a feeding chart again. I charted everything she ate and drank for almost a year before and she had been doing so well that I stopped. Now, thanks to her having surgery and being sick, she is having food aversions yet again and so the charting begins. This time she is not really wanting to eat anything with texture. Only apple sauce and drink. I have started adding meal replacement powder to everything she eats or drinks to keep her calories up! Please pray that her appetite improves... I would hate to have to put her back on a feeding tube.

Sunday, Grandaddy got her to eat a couple of chicken nuggets and she drank some goat milk.
Yesterday I made her a 70 calorie/ounce smoothie and she drank about 8 oz of it.
Today, no such luck thus far.

Auriana... EAT BABY....EAT!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment