Friday, November 26, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Yesterday was Thanksgiving.... I did not get a chance to come on and add a post, so... wishing you all a belated Happy Thanksgiving!!
We celebrated with all our family this year--we had 3 different Thanksgiving dinners!! I'm all turkeyed out...lol
So thankful that God continues to provide for us during this difficult time. Michael still has not been able to find a job, but somehow we are just making it by every day. We at least have food to eat and are still managing to pay our necessities- house and utilities! We have also been blessed to find so many things we've been able to take the kids to for FREE since Michael is a disabled veteran. A few weeks ago we were able to go the the World of Coca-Cola for FREE for Veterans appreciation week.


We also went this week to Callaway Gardens (which we get into FREE with veteran ID) and enjoyed some time meeting our friends that live in Columbus there. The girls LOVED the butterfly house...

Seeing all the different butterflies in the butterfly house was so neat... they are each unique and beautiful in their own way... just as God created us!

I am thankful to be able to spend time as a family a little more since Michael isn't working, but I am praying he finds a job very soon as his unemployment runs out next month!! I trust that God will continue to provide, though!

Our water pipe busted again yesterday in a different place than before... all the piping is bad and needs replaced, but we just keep patching the holes (which is a lot of work) because we do not have the funds to fix it completely at this time! Praying that once we get this fixed, nothing else breaks for a while! We just fixed a hole in the line in August(after being without water for a week). I am so proud of my husband this time...he did not wait to start digging down to fix it...he dug a 3 ft hole last night in the dark and will be going to get the piece to fix it this morning, so hopefully we will have water again by tonight!!

1 comment:

  1. Here is a great herbal doctor who cured me of Hepatitis B. his name is Dr. Imoloa. I suffered Hepatitis B for 11 years, I was very weak with pains all over my body my stomach was swollen and I could hardly eat. And one day my brother came with a herbal medicine from doctor Imoloa and asked me to drink and I drank hence there was no hope, and behold after 2 week of taking the medicine, I started feeling relief, my swollen stomach started shrinking down and the pains was gone. I became normal after the completion of the medication, I went to the hospital and I was tested negative which means I’m cured. He can also cure the following diseases with his herbal medicine...lupus, hay fever, measles, dry cough, diabetics hepatitis A.B.C, mouth ulcer, mouth cancer, diarrhoea, liver/kidney inflammatory, eye cancer, skin cancer disease, malaria, chronic kidney disease, food poisoning, parkinson disease, bowel cancer, bone cancer, brain tumours, asthma, arthritis, epilepsy, cystic fibrosis, lyme disease, muscle aches, fatigue, alzhemer's disease, acute myeloid leukaemia, acute pancreatitis, chronic inflammatory joint disease, Addison's disease back acne, breast cancer, allergic bronchitis, Celia disease, bulimia, congenital heart disease, cirrhosis, constipation, fungal nail infection, fabromyalgia, (love spell) and many more. he is a great herbalist man. Contact him on email; drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com. You can also reach him on whatssap- +2347081986098.

    Reply

    ReplyDelete